March 16th, 2020 – Town of Islip Offices located at 655 Main St. (Town Hall), 401 Main St. (Town Hall West), the offices in 40 Nassau Ave., One Manitton Court and 50 Irish Lane (Brookwood Hall), will be CLOSED TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC as of Monday, March 16, 2020. Appointments can be made under limited emergency circumstances and only to address services that cannot otherwise be addressed online or by mail. Offices are still open to employees.
Residents are encouraged to utilize the Town’s website a to conduct any necessary Town business. Visit our E-Government Services page HERE. Constituent Services can be reached by calling 631-224-5380.
UPDATES & INFORMATION: Updated 3/26/2020, 5:04pm
- CLICK HERE to view Planning & Development Operations and Temporary Application Process Requirements.
- Town Playgrounds, Golf Courses Closed. Sanitation Collection continues as scheduled. Click HERE
- Parking Meters in the Town have been suspended to facilitate restauraunt take-out. Click HERE to view a list of participating businesses.
- Relief Available for Local Businesses: Any business in need of assistance as a result of COVID-19 can call the Suffolk County Business Recovery Center at 311. Businesses in the Town of Islip affected by COVID-19 should visit the Town of Islip Industrial Development Agency website at: http://islipida.com/covid.
- The Planning Board hearing scheduled for Wednesday, April 1st has been canceled.
- All Senior Centers closed until further notice.
- Essential Senior Citizen services will continue, including at home meal delivery and transportation to doctors appointments. Seniors who utilize Senior Centers for meals may request home delivery by calling 631-224-5340.
- Traffic Violations Conferences scheduled for March 23rd & April 6th have been canceled.
- The Town’s Planning Board meeting scheduled for Thursday, March 18th has been canceled.
- There will be NO animal adoptions for 2 weeks, effective March 16th. Donations will still be accepted.
For Lost Dogs, please call 631-224-5660.
- WRAP Pail distribution will be halted for 2 weeks, effective March 16th.
- All programs, classes, concerts and the exhibit at the Islip Art Museum are canceled unitl further notice.