Boats Are Not To Be Left Unoccupied Overnight
- Slip rentals are only available to Town of Islip residents. In the event a slip rental is mistakenly issued to a non-resident, the slip rental shall be deemed null and void, and a refund, less a proportionate share for use and occupancy, shall be issued to such non-resident.
- Weekly slip rentals may be cancelled by providing written notice to the Town, which must be received at least one (1) week prior to the scheduled check-in date. A refund, less a $10 processing fee, will be offered for cancellations made in accordance with this policy. Cancellations made less than one (1) week in advance of the scheduled check-in date will be charged in full.
- Weekly rentals shall run from Monday to Monday. Check-in shall commence at 12:00 P.M. on the initial Monday, and checkout must occur by 11:00 A.M. the following Monday.
- No assignment or subletting of a slip rental is permitted.
- Prior to entering the Marina, a lessee shall call the Dock Office on VHF channel 9 and provide a reservation number for slip assignment. The Dock Master reserves the right to relocate an assigned slip during a lessee’s rental period.
- A valid Atlantique Permit decal or Mooring Permit decal must be affixed to lessee’s boat and visible to dock attendants at all times during the rental period.
- In the event that the Dock Master deems it necessary for a lessee’s boat to be moved, whether due to an emergency or some other reason, the lessee shall adhere to the Dock Master’s instruction to move the boat.
- The Dock Master reserves the right to issue a seasonal ban from the Marina for failure to adhere to any of these Terms and Conditions or failure to adhere to any Federal, State, or local laws, codes, rules, or regulations governing the use of the Marina.
- Boats may moor at Atlantique Marina for a maximum of 12 consecutive days and must vacate the marina for at least 72 hours before returning. Online reservations are available in one week increments only. Reservations will not be accepted for two consecutive weeks. Those wishing to reserve more than one week can do so provided the reservation periods are not consecutive.