*Online reservations are closed for the 2020 season. Thank you.
MARINA REGULATIONS FOR DAILY DOCKAGE
For the comfort, safety and enjoyment of all, we ask you to please observe the following:
- ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION IN PUBLIC PLACES IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
- Resident decal must be affixed to the boat and displayed in a manner that is clearly visible from the dock.
- Dockmaster of record has full discretion of marina operations.
- Call VHF Channel 9 for dockage instructions prior to entering marina.
- Boats may moor at Atlantique Marina for a maximum of 12 consecutive days and must vacate the marina for at least 72 hours. Online reservations are available in one week increments only. Reservations will not be accepted for two consecutive weeks. Those wishing to reserve more than one week can do so provided the reservation periods are not consecutive.
- No boat, vessel or other water craft moored at Atlantique Beach Marina may be left unattended by the owner for more than 12 consecutive hours or overnight.
- Check-in time is 12 p.m. Boats mooring earlier than 12 p.m. or staying after 11 a.m. will be charged for the day.
- One boat per slip. Tenders, including rowboats, floats, or any such small craft tied to a larger boat are not permitted in the marina unless firmly secured on an upper deck, swim platform, or secured by davits and out of the water on a larger boat.
- Quiet hours are between 10 p.m. and 7 a.m.
- Use of generators is strictly prohibited.
- Erecting a tent or shelter is not permitted.
- “No Wake” Slow down- observe the 4 m.p.h. limit
- Non-residents may only dock at the discretion of the dockmaster.
- All fees must be paid for upon arrival by MasterCard or Visa. Absolutely no cash or checks will be accepted.
- Resident senior citizens and disabled residents pay discounted fees from Monday through Wednesday.
- Use of barbecues or open flames must be kept at a minimum of 25 feet from dock.
- Walkways are to be kept free and clear of impediments and obstacles at all times.
- Fishing is permitted in designated areas only.
- Dogs must be leashed at all times. The dog run is located by the east restrooms.
- PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE ANY PERSONAL ITEMS BEHIND. ANY PERSONAL ITEMS LEFT AFTER YOUR STAY WILL BE REMOVED.
- Fueling of vessels in marina is strictly prohibited.
- These rules and regulations in no way, are meant to supersede any applicable laws or codes.