Andy was born and raised in Bayport. Attended elementary school at St. Lawrence the Martyr Catholic School in Sayville. Graduated in 1995 from Bayport-Blue Point High School. Graduated Oswego State University in 2000 where he studied Business Administration & Theater.
He spent 12 years in the public sector, first as a Fire and EMS Dispatcher and then transferred to the City of New York and became a firefighter with the FDNY. His ascension to the FDNY was the culmination of a childhood goal and the continuation of his family’s 4th generation in the fire service. Unfortunately, his career was cut short in 2012 due to a line-of-duty injury.
He is the owner and founder of “my NY Home Solution, LLC” (NYHS), a Real Estate Investment company. Its internal projects focus on luxury, off-campus College housing. NYHS also educates and consults with individuals who are looking to expand their investment portfolios through Real Estate, either active or passive. Additionally, Andy has consulted with various elected officials and municipalities throughout the United States regarding business growth and development as it relates to Real Estate. Andy also holds his NYS Real Estate Sales Person’s License and assists clients in all Real Estate transactions either residential and/or commercial.
He was elected to his current position, Receiver of Taxes for the Town of Islip, on November 2nd, 2021 and sworn in on November 22nd, 2021.
His current community, volunteer work and associations include;
- 27-year member of the Bayport Fire Department
- Business Member of the Sayville Chamber of Commerce
- Social Media Director for Rotary Club of Sayville
- Lector at St. Lawrence the Martyr RC Church
- Islip Town Volunteer Fire Fighters Association – former Treasurer & current delegate
- Long Island Real Estate Investment Association (LIREIA)
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- New York State Association of Realtors (NYSAR)
- Former VP of The Sayville Civic Association,
- Former Head Coach for Baymen Youth Soccer,
Andy lives in Sayville with his wife, Jennifer and their 3 children, Catherine, Andrew IV and Guiseppi.