When:Tuesdays: October 5, 12, 19, 26; November 2, 9, 16, 23; • 5:30pm to 8:30pm
Where:This workshop will be conducted online, through Zoom. The log-in information will be emailed to registrants.
Participants will be...
- Motivated to conduct an effective job search
- Instructed on using LinkedIn and other forms of social media
- Guided towards time management and developing job search objectives
- Assisted with their personal brand and elevator pitch to build their profile
- Given resume and cover letter advice
- Advised on building an effective network to find a job in today’s marketplace
Join the Sayville Chamber of Commerce on Saturday, November 27th for a day of Holiday cheer beginning with the Holiday Parade at 10:00 AM, Mircale on Main events from 5:00 PM — 9:00 PM, with the Sayville Christmas Tree Lighting at 6:30 PM. See Live reindeer, ice sculptures, lego displays, Dickens characters, live music, dance preformances and of course, Santa. View details for the Gingerbread Competition below.