The Town Board of the Town of Islip, as lead agency under the State Environmental Quality Review Act (SEQRA), will hold an in-person Public Hearing on December 1, 2021 at 5 pm, located at Islip Town Hall West, 401 Main Street, Islip, NY 11751, on the Draft Environmental Impact Statement for change-of-zone application #CZ2017-009, Greybarn-Sayville Planned Development District (the proposed action).
Residents Interested in Attending Wednesday’s Islip Town Board Public Hearing on the Island Hills Draft Environmental Impact Statement Should Note the Following Protocols in Preparation for the Meeting:
- The Public Hearing will be LIVE STREAMED on the Town of Islip YouTube LIVE page.
- Residents who do not wish to speak can watch LIVE from home, or from any location that offers WiFi.
- The meeting will be held at 401 Main St., Islip, NY 11751 and will begin at 5 pm.
- In accordance with the Fire Marshal’s office, no signage is permitted inside the auditorium.
- Doors open at 4:30 pm at which time speaker registration will begin.
- Due to COVID-19 protocols, seating inside the auditorium will be limited.
- All speakers will be given a number which will be provided on a first come, first serve basis.
- In order to prevent the spread of COVID-19, anyone wishing to attend must wear a mask.
- Seats will be made available following social distancing, 6’ apart.
A copy of the Draft Environmental Impact Statement for the proposed action may be obtained online at the Town's website via: Island Hills Draft Environmental Impact Statement, the icon above, or from Ron Meyer, Commissioner of the Town of Islip Department of Planning & Development, 655 Main Street, Islip, NY 11751, (631) 224-5450.
The Public Hearing will also be streamed live over the Internet. A link to access the livestream will be available on this page.
Subject to change*