September 13, 2019– Long Island MacArthur Airport has announced open enrollment for passenger to pre-register for TSA Pre✓® October 14-18, 2019.
TSA Pre✓® is an expedited screening program that enables identified low-risk air travelers to enjoy a smart and more efficient screening experience. For TSA Pre✓® travelers, there is no need to remove shoes, 3-1-1 liquids, laptops, light outerwear or belts. Today, TSA Pre✓® has more than 450 lanes at 200+ U.S. airports.
“Long Island MacArthur Airport offers a stress-free travel experience with fewer lines, convenient parking and 10 non-stop destinations,” said Islip Supervisor Angie Carpenter. “TSA Pre-check further enhances that experience,” added the Supervisor.
To enroll, please follow these steps to pre-enroll:
- Click here to access the application page
- Click “Start Application Now”, then click “New Enrollment”
- Fill out Steps and choose “Next” at the bottom of each screen
- Type in your location at Zipcode/City/Airport Code box – search
- Choose location “Pop Up: ISP 10/14-10/18” and click “Next”
- Select your desired appointment time (Please be sure to make note of your appointment time, no reminders will be sent out)
To complete the application process, you will need to bring proof of identity and U.S. citizen documentation (such as a U.S. Passport or a birth certificate and a driver license). If you have a valid U.S. passport, that is all you need for identification.
The application process is completed on site, and will include capture fingerprints for a background check and collect the $85 application for five years of service. The fee can be paid by credit card, money order, company check, or certified/cashier's check. Cash and personal checks are not accepted.