Due on or before June 1, 2020
Office hours: Monday – Friday 8:30-4:30 - subject to change
June 1, 2020 8:30-7:00pm
Please note that due to social distancing laws, we can only help 2-3 people inside the office at a time. This means you will need to stand in line, outside 6’ apart, wearing a face mask.*If you do not have your tax bill you must call ahead so it can be printed ahead of time 631-224-5580. The following methods ONLY:
- Multi-Method: If you are paying with multiple methods of payment (check and cash or credit card etc.) you must come in the office.
- NEW Drop Box. Please put your payment stub and check in an envelope, include daytime phone # and then seal envelope with tape. Drop into drop box located inside the south door of 40 Nassau Ave.
- Check: Please mail your check and payment, we ask that you call a week later to make sure we received it. USPS postmark must read June 1, 2020 or sooner.
- Credit Card: fill out the back of the payment stub completely and mail or drop into drop box -please follow drop box instructions above, (2.09% fee, not collected by the Town of Islip).
- Online at www.islipny.gov (Full year, first half or second half payments only. No partial or mixed method payments available online.)
- e-check $1.00 fee
- credit card 2.09% of the amount you are charging (not collected by the Town of Islip)