Businesses in each region will re-open in phases. Re-opening refers to non-essential businesses and business activities. Essential businesses and business activities that are open will remain open. View New York State's Reopening Process Overview.
Long Island has entered Phase THREE of the Reopening Process.
Click on the sections below to review corresponding information and guidelines for Phase Two of Reopening New York.
- Phase Two: Overview
- Phase Two: Offices
- Phase Two: Real Estate
- Phase Two: Essential and Phase II In-Store Retail
- Phase Two: Vehicle Sales, Leases, and Rentals
- Phase Two: Retail Rental, Repair, and Cleaning
- Phase Two: Commercial Building Management
- Phase Two: Hair Salons and Barbershops
- New York Forward Business Reopening Lookup Tool
Click on the sections below to review corresponding information and guidelines for Phase One of Reopening New York.
- Temporary Outdoor Dining Permit & Tent Permit Application
- Relief Resources for Islip Businesses During COVID-19.
- Guidance for Determining Essential Businesses.
- Curbside and In-Store Pickup Retail Guidelines for Employers and Employees.
- Minimum Requirements for Curbside and In-Store Pickup Affirmation Document.
- Statewide Guidelines.