Town of Islip Offices located at 655 Main St. (Town Hall), 401 Main St. (Town Hall West), the offices in 40 Nassau Ave., One Manitton Court and 50 Irish Lane (Brookwood Hall), will be CLOSED TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC as of Monday, March 16, 2020. Appointments can be made under limited emergency circumstances and only to address services that cannot otherwise be addressed online or by mail. Offices are still open to employees.
Residents are encouraged to utilize the Town’s website a to conduct any necessary Town business. Visit our E-Government Services page HERE. Constituent Services can be reached by calling 631-224-5380.
UPDATES & IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
Updated 5/22/2020, 5:00 pm
- Islip Opens Beaches for Memorial Day Holiday Weekend in Accordance with NYS Guidelines: READ DETAILS
- Islip Town tennis courts have been reopened.
- Food trucks, including ice cream trucks have been deemed essential services. To see a list of essential businesses or entities, Please CLICK HERE.
- All 3 Town of Islip golf courses are OPEN as of Friday, May 1st. To learn more about the Town's golf courses, please visit our Parks, Recreation & Cultural Affairs page.
- Effective Monday, April 20, 2020, all Town boat launch ramps and marinas are OPEN: READ DETAILS.
- All Town Playgrounds, and Senior Centers are closed until further notice. CLICK HERE to view a complete list of Parks, Recreation and Cultural Affairs closures
- Town of Islip Essential Construction Determination Guidelines. VIEW Here.
- Residents are encouraged to bring any yard waste they collect before the Town’s scheduled yard waste curbside collection date of April 20th, to the Town’s compost facility located at 1101 Railroad Ave, Ronkonkoma, NY, Monday through Saturday, between 7:00 am and 2:45 pm.
- To see a list of essential businesses or entities, Please CLICK HERE.
- Online mental health resources are available to those suffering from anxiety, depression or addiction. You can also take advantage of the NYS COVID-19 Emotional Support Line by calling 1-844-863-9314.
- Animal Shelter Lists New Adoption Procedures During COVID-19: CLICK HERE
- CLICK HERE to view Planning & Development Operations and Temporary Application Process Requirements.
- Sanitation Collection continues as scheduled. Click HERE
- Parking Meters in the Town have been suspended to facilitate restauraunt take-out. Click HERE to view a list of participating businesses.
- Relief Available for Local Businesses: Any business in need of assistance as a result of COVID-19 can call the Suffolk County Business Recovery Center at 311. Businesses in the Town of Islip affected by COVID-19 should visit the Town of Islip Industrial Development Agency website at: http://islipida.com/covid.
- The Planning Board hearing scheduled for Wednesday, April 1st has been canceled.
- All Senior Centers closed until further notice.
- Essential Senior Citizen services will continue, including at home meal delivery. Seniors who utilize Senior Centers for meals may request home delivery by calling 631-224-5340.
- Traffic Violations Conferences scheduled for March 23rd & April 6th have been canceled.
- The Town’s Planning Board meeting scheduled for Thursday, March 18th has been canceled.
- There will be NO animal adoptions for 2 weeks, effective March 16th. Donations will still be accepted.
For Lost Dogs, please call 631-224-5660.
- WRAP Pail distribution will be halted for 2 weeks, effective March 16th.
- All programs, classes, concerts and the exhibit at the Islip Art Museum are canceled unitl further notice.